Update by user Nov 26, 2015

Would you like to see Derek from Image Signs & More in Work.Look at the text messages I sent after I paid him...

Is there any response back????

Just read the email response from Derek Yates from Image Signs & MORE 774-627-6324.# STAY AWAY # DO NOT TRUST WITH A DEPOSIT #

Original review posted by user Nov 24, 2015

Derek Yates of Images Signs & More Located at 450 Bolton St New Bedford MA IS A *** ARTIST!His tel # is 774-328-8059.

He owns a company called Image Signs & More he has no website, the only advertising he does in on facebook and instragram. A friend found him on Instragram and sent me his contact info. I called him to make a sign for our business. He went back to his office and quoted me $2100.

He called me EVERY single day basically harassing me to get me to give him deposit. I should have known right then and there that he was not going to be the right guy! But he kept calling and calling and calling. SO I caved in and gave in half down over the phone via my credit card.

He promised to have the sign done in 1 week. Guess what he never called after he got the money! So I call him 1 week after he stated the sign is almost done and he will come and install it on Friday. I call him at 4 pm on Friday, he says oh yeah I was just going to call you.

I am heading down to you now. So he finally shows up at 7 PM and he gives me 1 out of 3 signs I ordered for $2100. Then he shows me the other 2 signs that are going to hand outside ( via a lighted box that I had) while trying to put the signs in he says the box is no good and that I need to replace the box?? I said ddnt you check it when you came out the original time to give me a quote?

( This is part of his scam, to get the business, he will quote you a low price then find a way to jack it up at the end) so now what am I going to do?? I ask him how much for another box? He says $700. I said ok, so he decides to take the old box down ( I am sure there is nothing wrong with it, he is going to use it somewhere else) and he takes my signs so he can install it into the sign box and just bring everything with him next time.

So he calls me on monday says the sign box is now $800 plus $25 for tax and he should have it by friday, I give him $400 on my credit card and he says great by friday I will come down and install for you. I call him friday, he say sorry no sign box yet. I asked if he can come Saturday (as when we first met he had mentioned he is so busy that he works 7 days a week) but of course this saturday he is not working. So I text him monday no he calls back he made up some story that the welder did not show up??

Now I am trying to be patient he has my sign, has my money and I can not open our new business. So he promises me first thing in the AM on tuesday, he does call around 11 am on tuesday no message, so I email him asking him whats going on, That I want a receipt for the entire Job, and basically I want my sign or my money back. He tells me I am lying, he has pictures of the sign ( of course you do, you have the sign) then he says he if I continue he will come and rip down the sign that is on the wall??

I say come down I will call the police ( I will be going there after this review) In my opinin do not do business with Derek Yates of Image Signs & More 450 Bolton St New Bedford, MA 02740 774-328-8059 HE IS NOT A LEGITIMATE COMPANY.HE WILL STEEL YOUR MONEY****

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2100. seven1111 is overall dissatisfied with Image Signs And More and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about image signs and more signs design at Image Signs And More was did not deliver as promised Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Image Signs And More to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Image Signs And More?

Comments

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1194294

Same here! He messed up our sign 3x and now won't come to fix it almost a year after he promised he'd be there "next week" what a joke Derek is!

falco

hi i confuse my web address with my email

www.superdesigns.org

superdesignsri@gmail.com

Lincoln, Rhode Island, United States #1073560

sorry i confuse my email with the webpage..

superdesignsri@gmail.com

www.superdesigns.org

Lincoln, Rhode Island, United States #1073558

Hi i own a company of signs if this guy don't finish their job i do...www.superdesignsri@gmail.com i'm at 1/2 hour drive from you thanks see my portfolio first 401-43-3044 thanks

******************************************************************

** Payment Terms: Cash, Credit, Debit or Check with license.

** We require 50 % down for all orders, a signed estimate & a signed proof.

** The Balance is Due when order is picked up or sign installed.

*****************************************************************

to Anonymous #1069404

Hello Derek Yates of Image Signs & More located at 450 Bolton St New Bedford Ma.774-328-8059.

Derek you have my sign, my money....

Yes I owe you $400 which Inhave no problem paying to you once you bring all my signs and imstall the box.

just to warn other small business people starting out..... I know you are on a budget like I am..... And when people like Derek Yates of Image signs & more in Mew Bedford take your money thats not cool.

Be very careful.

Do not give him any money upfront you will refret it.

He will say he is soo busy, does not know if he can get your job done in time etc......

That is all part of the act to make you give him money ASAP.Please do not fall for it.

to Anonymous #1069841

Let's see Alex from Guiseppes in providence Rhode Island if you do not have the money to open a business then you should not try to get exspensive signs and stick to your budget but again you give me seven business days on the lowest budget and demand fast service and make irrational decisions and lies your not even the owner and not footing the bill I've asked for this post to be removed and you add to it so until this post is removed or resolved your sign box will be full price with no discounts and every charge that I dropped to try to help you on your budget will be added on ... And this is too consumers good quality don't come fast and cheap and demanding this is unfair especially if you ask for a deal bc your on a budget .. So please when your looking to hire someone please note that custom work takes time and if you can't afford time pleAse don't ask for something you can't wait for ..

to Anonymous New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States #1127215

This place is a joke and their workers are a joke .... One of his employees stold money from my business and deals drugs very heavily !!!!! Please stay away from there and please don't give them money !!!!